Learning Diversity Tutor聽
515直播 is now seeking applications for a passionate Learning Diversity Tutor to commence full time as soon as possible. In this role you can have a significant impact on the achievement, engagement, and wellbeing outcomes of all students, including those with disability or diverse learning needs. You will be responsible for strengthening an inclusive and friendly school culture, whilst creating a positive environment for learning.
To be successful in this role you will be patient, empathetic, and friendly. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! A position description is attached below for your perusal.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity please complete a cover letter clearly addressing the key selection criteria listed below. Attach this, along with a resume and completed Application for Employment for and email all documents to email@example.com
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Qualification in Education Support or Disability Services, and/or extensive equivalent experience.
- Secondary school experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Applications and Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently.
For more information, please contact David Worrall HR Leader during business hours on 02 6043 5504.
Applications close: Wednesday 29 February at 12pm
This salary is in accordance with an Education Support Officer, Category B – Level 2 under the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2022, or as varied from time to time.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all young people.