VCE Music Teacher
515直播 is seeking a dynamic and passionate Music Teacher to join our team in 2024. You will be required to teach Music across Year 7-12 including VCE Music Performance. This role will also hold a Position of responsibility with a time allowance as Music and Ensemble Coordinator.
The Music and Ensemble Coordinator will create and develop the College鈥檚 music program, outside of formal classes. This role is designed to extend and improve student performance and musical skills. They are responsible for promotion and celebration of the musical profile of the College in the local community.
This position is full-time, ongoing to commence in 2024 and the Position of Responsibility is a 4 year contract from 2024 to 2027.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA: Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching
- Deep understanding of music theory, music education, & general music
- Ability to plan, prepare and deliver effective learning and teaching programs for young people in both middle and senior phases of secondary education.
- The ability to inspire and engage young people.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with young people
- Be willing to support young people and our team members to reach their potential.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete a cover letter highlighting the key selection criteria. Attach your resume and a completed Application for Employment and email all documents to email@example.com
Applications close: Wednesday 29 November 9.00am
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with children, parents, and the school community.
- Experience and proven record in effective learning and teaching skills, including management of composite/mixed ability classes.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with children.
For more information, please contact Sally Hodgkin on (02) 6043 5500.
Teaching salaries will be based on skills and expertise as per the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2022 or as varied from time-to-time, with with a casual loading of 20% in lieu of paid leave and other benefits. The successful applicant will be subject to maintaining a Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.